Monday, April 16, 2012

One of those days...

  We have all had one of those days that we wish we could start over, yes. Well mine began at midnight last night with a very sick doggie. Something eat ate for dinner 7 hours prior decided not agree with his tummy at midnight, on a night when we had to be up extra early. (Sidenote, he is quite fine this afternoon just a little sleepy like his momma.) So after several trips outside and attempts to clean up messes in the dark out came the carpet shampooer this morning. Just getting that thing up the stairs was a daunting enough task, then I had to run it.  Once the carpet was clean, I had to run out and pick up 3 things all at the same place sounded easy enough when I left the house this morning, but alas I got home to have found that in my lack of sleep state I forgot 1 of the 3 things that I needed. I blame it on the glorious smell of coffee and the wonderful delicious burst of energy the cup I bought gave me. I know I am not supposed to be drinking coffee, but this was an exception to the rule. No sleep and things that needed to get done required that I have that cup of coffee.

So now that the carpet is clean and drying the bread and ginger cakes have been baked and are cooling, I will pick up my daughter and take a much needed nap before dinner. Praying that tonight goes much better than last night!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment