Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Natural Garbage Disposal Cleaning

       I don't like using a lot of harsh cleaners so when it came to figuring out a way to clean my garbage disposal naturallyI did some out of the box thinking. Most mornings we eat citrus fruit with our breakfast, and I have found that the best way to clean and naturally deodorize my garbage disposal. I put the mornings grapefruit and orange peels down the disposal and in no time my whole kitchen smells like a citrus grove!  The thickness of the peels helps to clean off any debris left in the disposal either from the dishwasher or things that have been rinsed down the drain. I have never had a problem, but I do suggest cutting the peels into quarters so that they will easily fit down the disposal drain. fresh peels work best as the disposal has an easier time chopping them up, but ones that have set on the counter a while work well too.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment