Saturday, January 21, 2012

Decaf coffee is for the birds

        I am a recently new lover of coffee. I have only been drinking it for the last couple of years, and I can say that I look forward to my morning cup of coffee, but a few weeks ago my doctor recommended either going coffee free or switching to decaf coffee as it was making my irregular heartbeat that much more irregular.
       So I thought that I would go with decaf coffee, because I just did not think that I could completely give up the taste of my morning coffee. I know that I am not getting the caffeine benefits of regular coffee, but I had hoped that I would still get the same wonderful coffee taste. Well I have not yet got it figured out, because I end up with either very week tasting coffee or very bitter taste. I even use flavored creamer in my coffee and I can still not get the taste right.  I will keep trying to get the taste right, but if I can not work it out soon I may be forced to give up coffee all together. Well I am off to see how this morning cup of coffee will turn out, maybe I will get it just right this morning.

 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment