Monday, August 2, 2010

Where does the time go?

  I have had a busy couple of weeks. My three are in morning swim lessons, which takes up the better part of our morning. But this is our last week, they are kind of bummed about that. School is just around the corner, I am excited and a little bummed at the same time. This was the first summer in a long time that I have had all three kids at home with me. The boys usually spend most of there summers in Ohio with all of our family, so this summer has been fun. A little trying at times when it is to hot to be outside, but otherwise wonderful.

  Today I feel old, my oldest son and I went and registered him for high school! I can not believe that my baby boy is a freshman in high school this year. Not only is he starting high school, but his younger brother is going into 5th grade and my baby girl is going to be a big first grader. They have all been in school for the last 2 years, but until this year it did not really hit me how fast they are growing up. The next thing I know my oldest will be driving, that is scary stuff right there.

  I will say it is wonderful to watch them grow into such wonderful children and now young adults. Now for the next few short weeks I will relish them being silly, sleeping late and having that last little bit of summer fun.


Summer vacation is ruff.

2boys sharing a room for the summer, means too many late nights.


Hope all you moms are enjoying this last little stretch of summer.
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment