Friday, November 5, 2010

Primitive and Rustic

       That is me, I am a primitive and rustic kinda girl. Don't get me wrong I love girlie and pretty things too, but primitives set my heart a flutter. Rustic things grab my attention, when other would usually just walk on by. I had an identity crisis a few months back, I was seeing beautiful shabby painted furniture and lovely white linens and thought that I wanted to re-decorate. Yet, when I would pull to far away from my primitive roots it didn't feel right. I was attempting to put a disguise on my true decorating style. I have found however that some of my shabby finds blend beautifully with my simple, primitive treasures. Lesson learned don't pretend to be someone you are not even when it comes to decor.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment